Please Read This First

Lead In - read first before doing anything else =)

Dear passionate escapers... This is a site for those players, whose badly miss the old times, when we helped each other in a game without...

Monday, May 30, 2016

EightGames - Escape From Abandoned Birch Hill Hospital

http://www.eightgames.com/escape-from-abandoned-birch-hill-hospital
Please enjoy playing this game, post comments, help others and first of all: HAVE FUN - Don't forget our lead in - let this be a place of playing games like we were used to it in the good old times =)

2 comments:

  1. I was the last one out, but I enjoyed the game :) Debra, Phoenix, Sis...we need to do this again soon :) I love the quiet here. Perhaps an Asylum escape or Super Sneaky "I don't want to escape this house overlooking the ocean in another exotic location" game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so kind said =) yes, we have to do this again, it was such a pleasure to have you all around...
    and as soon as I see a Super Sneaky "stay at this awesome place" I'll post it dedicated especially to you... Su... <3

    ReplyDelete