Please Read This First

Lead In - read first before doing anything else =)

Dear passionate escapers... This is a site for those players, whose badly miss the old times, when we helped each other in a game without...

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

FirstEscapeGames - Abandoned Country Villa Escape 10

Please enjoy playing this game, post comments, help others and first of all: HAVE FUN - Don't forget our lead in - let this be a place of playing games like we were used to it in the good old times =)

9 comments:

  1. I guess it can be posted, I started to play... I still avoid these games a bit, but it seems there are no disturbing scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for that number/shapes puzzle you get with the brush/ink use only shapes and numbers with circles... (SPOILER1244SPOILER)

    ReplyDelete
  3. key from right side under veranda...use stick

    ReplyDelete
  4. number clue left of door needs hammer too

    ReplyDelete
  5. the "Flower AGE" puzzle is evil... I had to get very desperated until I used again the 3x3 grid and click the buttons "flower - axe - gum - egg" ... ugh

    ReplyDelete
  6. very vague clue for the angles puzzle... click every angle you see when you go from left to right, click first what comes first... i.e. a T are two angles... the S starts from down

    ReplyDelete
  7. not sure about the H - Y puzzle...
    I went back to the last 3x3 grid, same room where to put water into the hole...
    first I made a H out of the 9 buttons... nothing happened... I backed out... a bit later I went back there opened the grid again and wanted to write a Y, but it opened after I pressed buttons 1, 3 and 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. that last coin puzzle is a pain... more luck than smth else... you have to try to place the coins like the clue in the book...first put them all, then remove a few to put them back... not good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess it was the last time I gave the country villa series a try...

    ReplyDelete